Saturday, September 1, 2007

I Am Late

A very nice and a good friend of mine passed away. It was only a couple of days back when he called me up and as I was too busy to talk I told him that I would call him back when I would be free. My days are becoming more and more hectic and busier so that's the reason I did not call him however I had in my mind that I need to call R.S. once. But I am too late. I heard that he had an accident and is in the hospital. I assumed that he might get well and I would call him or pay a visit. I was too late. The following day after the day he had an accident he passed away in the hospital. My other friends and colleagues say that he was recovering and would soon be alright who were with him by his bed at the hospital. The thing did not happen. I miss him so much and when ever I recall his name or hear his name only a face with an uncontrollable smile of him comes into my mind. Miss you my friend.

1 comments:

Saten said...

Samoondra!
I feel very sorry for demise of your friend. We can do nothing about it besides wishing the condolence for departed soul from the deep of my heart.