Friday, September 21, 2007

Eifel Tower

One of my dream destinations is the Eifel Tower of France. There is no particular reason why I would like to visit this tower once in my life time. I have always admired the beauty of this tower and don’t miss such documentaries which feature the Eifel Tower of France. I like this tower so much and once in my life time I will get there. France is one of the most beautiful places in Europe as I have been acquainted with France via the Tour D France Event on sports television channels (might sound weird but it’s a fact hehe). Recently I came to know a strange factor of Eifel Tower and that is that they don’t use lubricants to lubricate the pulley systems for the elevators, they use fresh animal fats instead. It was wonderful to know this and I am going to step on that elevator once in my life no matter what.

0 comments: