Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Server

Some people are born to serve the world and if not the whole world at least a friend’s circle. There is a person in everyone’s life who acts like a slave. Whatever you tell him to do under any circumstances that slave would do it for you. Recently I experienced the same in my friend’s circle. However, I don’t want to disclose the experience right here. I have a friend of the same category. I call him up in the middle of the night and ask him to accompany me to some places and he has never denied. I hang out with my friends till late night and I call him to pick me up and give me a ride home and there is no such occasion that he hasn’t listened to me. I have troubled him so much though not taking advantage of him. Circumstances rise and besides that friend I have no one so at times I feel like I am taking advantage of him. I have never read his perspective as well. Not only me but he runs to and fro for every people he knows doesn’t matter how long he has been familiar with the person he is serving for. This friend of mine is a boon and I can’t repay what he has done for me. May god be with him in all his hard times.

0 comments: