Sunday, August 26, 2007

Lead Guitarists

The lead guitarist of a band is always the most disgusting factor for me. I don't like lead guitarists a bit. There are so many bands in the world and all the lead guitarists are equally good and couldn't be compared against each other. You name some like the legends Eddie Van Halen or Steve Morse or Steve Vai but I don't like any one of them. I simply don't want to listen a lead guitarist playing a very long and boring solos during the bridges. I simply can't stand lead guitarist showing off by playing solos in the middle of the song. If the solos are short and melodious then its good but if the solos are simply an elongated one without melody and just playing them in a full speed is not praiseworthy. The counters are good to hear. Hehe, though I like the blues solos very much and I hate the rock solos played by some great guitarists like Richie Sambora, Richhie Blackmore or Slash. They suck rather than rock.

0 comments: