Thursday, August 2, 2007

Tenax Ager & Stone Sealer


Its really very hard when you see patches or scratches on your marbles as it completely takes away the beauty of your home. I once had such an incident when a friend of mine came into my house will his unique shoes with nails under the sole. The nail completely messed my floor. I had a very rough time maintaining those scars as I had no idea of that kind of products which I was in need. I used so many chemicals but none of them were satisfactory. However I recently heard about Tenax Ager & Stone Sealer and visited it's site. The products available here really seem to provide the best of solution for the problems of the likes of mine. The tenax ager is a color enhancing stone sealer resin and it works quite well with the granite, stone of all types and marble as well. The price is also not that expensive as a quarter liter of ager sealer costs $29.99 and its utility is worth more than $30.00 I should say. This is the best thing to have in anyone's house and everyone is encouraged to have one. This website also offers buyers to buy these products online using your paypal account, VISA card, MASTER card or AMEX cards. Besides this ager there are a lot more useful products listed in this website and are all very useful for a home. This is a must visit site for buying must needed products for maintaining a home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a similar problem to yours. Someone told me about Ager but I found a great product called Stone Enhancer from Superior Stone Products. They have a website www.superiorzero.com where this product can be purchased. I just felt like sharing that. Thank you, Kelly K. Chicago, IL

Anonymous said...

There's much rights in the saying –prevention is better than cure - and this doesn't just apply to one's health, but importantly, for such applications as marble and granite protection.