Friday, August 10, 2007

Alanis

Every time I write a blog I feel something’s missing until I don’t write about Alanis Morisette. Has anyone ever seen such an energetic and who cares attitude girl or a woman? Probably not. There is only one female in the world who is of such category and its Alanis Morisette. Her songs, her voice, her lyrics and her attitude is what makes me so fond of her. Every time I see the video called ‘Thank You’ I forget the entire world and the sorrows that are in me. It feels so good watching Alanis Morisette. When you like something about someone you like everything about it. Same thing has happened to me. Whatever clothes Alanis Morisette puts on I like them. Though other girls or women wear the same clothes but Alanis seems so peculiar in the same get up. Hehe that’s probably why I like Alanis so much. Wish she makes a program to visit Kathmandu in the future. I would jump off the Dharahara to see her. However I am not worth being called Alanis’ maniac because I don’t even have a single album of Alanis. Thinking of buying all the albums released so far by Alanis when I am able to earn some money the serious way.

1 comments:

i Miss Nepal said...

angrezi ali bhayena haii brother - "every time i write a blog i feel something's missing until i write". "there is only one female ARTIST"...

the message is clear but... hahaha... now that i've subscribed, be careful of grammatical/ any errors