Monday, July 2, 2007

Thank You The Video Of Alanis Morisette

Wow man, Alanis is simply superb. How much I write about her its not enough. I have watched her video of the song called Thank you where she appears nude and it is great. But then recently I watched the live version of the same song and that was really fantastic. The way she dresses is fabulous and she is really very beautiful. Her songs as usual are always great with such good message. Probably you like everything about a person you like the most and the same has happened to me. I love everything about Alanis Morisette and from her dress to the style of presenting herself in live performances has attracted me more than any other artists. In this live video after she finishes singing he joins hand and greets Namaste to the audience. Wow man its really great and probably I don’t have such words of appreciation to express my regards to her. The only person on the planet I like to meet in person and I would kill my best friend for that sake.

0 comments: