Wednesday, July 18, 2007

SHE and HE

She wants us to keep two words in mind.

1) Discipline

2) Dedication



Discipline? Well I have always loved it and hopefully followed it but this dedication is quiet a tough thing I guess.I can make no promise.


She reminded me of those days when baba used to give us a long long lecture keeping me and my sister in front. The difference is then we were made seated and now I have to stand.Then we intentionally kept our eyes fixed to our toes now I deliberately keep my eyes to hers. Then I caught little, usually forgot things in an instant and ran out jumping so happy that he stopped , now I come out analyzing things she told . They share few similarities, probably because they shared same field?

Probably growing up.Mr stranger I score some points no?
Thank you for another day, may you bless all and be kind as you are to me.

0 comments: