Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pearl Jam Live At The Garden

Just happened to watch the Peal Jam’s “Live At The Garden” and it was good. One of the pioneers in the alternative genre Pearl Jam shows the real pearl jam in this video. I think the garden refers to the New York Madison Square Garden though I am not sure. Eddie Vedder rocks and he needs no support, I mean the solo pieces and extraordinary guitar works are not necessary for him. In this video Pearl Jam also features Ben Harper on songs called Daughter and Indiferrence and Tony Barber and Steve Diggle in the songs Sonic Reducer and Baba O’ Riley respectively. This dvd also contains some bonus features and among them the cover version of CCR called Fortunate Son is nicely done. I usually like great bands covering great songs of great bands. So this is why this video is included in my favorite collection. Pearl Jam rocks and does rock seriously.

0 comments: