Thursday, July 19, 2007

My Brother

I have a brother whom I cared so much. Due to my deep love and care towards him, my brother always had to get scolding from me. Every second I had to shout at him just because I cared so much and loved him so much. We grew up together though we are not from the same family but of the same tribe. I don’t know what his regards are towards me. He is an addict now and he remains in a rehabilitation center at Dharan. Most probably he hates me so much that my love towards him is nowhere to be found. I still remember the day when he cleared his SLC which nobody thought of him passing his SLC exams, I bought a packet of chocolates and took them to a person who really disliked him. Perhaps before I die I would like my brother to read this and forgive me for all the pain that I have caused just because I cared about him the most.

0 comments: