Thursday, July 19, 2007

Dull Corner

Dhanu called "come"..........Had never thought I would plunge in that dirty river but I , not only did but enjoyed it! Probably hell is hell coz there are no friends(?)

Mere cone:I used to kick it on my way to home'funny,silly ,just a pine cone was what I thought till I got one small cute cone as gift from my friend. It was from then I can kick it no longer, I too don't know why. Friends are the best magician, can turn stones to diamonds!

Dull Corner:That particular bed of that corner I didnt like it, felt kind of melancholy fuming around. Then my small fren occupied it ,had so nice time together. I ate his chips, slapped him, kissed him, sat in his bed, made funny stories of my seniors just to make him smile......etc. For the first time violated these many rules of my profession (at a time ).

Now he's gone home. I will probably never forget my small friend, even if I forgot the most wonderful space of that room will remind me of him, and its the same corner which I found dull and dumb someday.

DONT KNOW HOW MANY STARS I GOT TODAY IN THE HIMALAYAN TIMES BUT I WOULD GIVE MYSELF ************** AND ON AN ON .....GRACE OF LORD

0 comments: