Friday, July 6, 2007

Credence Clearwater Revival

In the rock and roll history CCR is also regarded as the pioneer in its genre. The simple yet beautiful guitar works and the awesome vocal of John Fogerty makes CCR one of the best bands in the music history. John Fogerty however did his solo career as well but could not do well in the music industry. Have you ever seen the rain is the most popular song but I like each and every songs of CCR. Someday never comes, Molina, Bad Moon Rising are some of the great songs of CCR and the one called Susie Q does not need any briefing I guess. I still remember that when there were no CD players in town I had bought the greatest hit album of CCR thrice. Now that I have a cd and I can’t get enough of listening to CCR. If only I had to pick a band of all time then it would be none other than CCR from the older generation.

0 comments: