Friday, June 22, 2007

Words Are Never Enough

When you want to dedicate your love and respect to the one who has really inspired you through out your bad times, words are never enough. I have had this a lot of times. There are so many wonderful people around me and I am previleged with such angels around me that I often think of taking them with me when I die cause I just don't want to miss them. I have written so many times showing my love towards the one that I had their shoulders to cry upon (hey, let me tell you that I don't cry, its just words) everytime but no matter how much I write about them, its worth nothing. Besides words I don't have any other tools to express my gratitude towards them so I just use words and hell, words ain't just enough. If only there would have been something else besides words which I could express my gratitude to these following people.





The list will be displayed some other times.

0 comments: