Monday, June 4, 2007

Top Earner At PayPerpost

Wow man it is really wonderful to have youself displayed in the top earners joint at payperpost. Though I had not earned that big sum, I was featured in the list. It was really early when I finished an opportunity and then later I checked the top earners list in the day category where my name was displayed. This was a perfect bliss for me and a nice sweet surprise as well. I will always remember this day. I have always like and wanted to be featured in the blog of the day which I haven't been able to do so but this top earners list has really motivated and encouraged to earn more. Me when featured in the top earners in the day had only $ 6.This is really great to be listed among all those people who have really earned a lot of money. Perhaps one day I will be in the blog of the day too.

0 comments: