Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Thornography By Cradle Of Filth

Lately I have been so much attracted by Cradle Of Filth. They are the best for me as of right now. I never get tired of listening to the album Thornography and I have been hearing only this since the past few months or so. There are altogether 12 songs in this album though the album I have here is not the original one and so the original publication's content might differ from what I have. The one called "Tonight in flames" caught my attention more than any other songs and this song has been stuck in my tongue. Another good one is "Under pregnant skies she comes alive like Miss Leviathan" which is just 1 minutes and 40 seconds long and has a horrific taste. "Cemetery and sundown" is good with a slow picking and getting brutal in an instant and getting melodious again. This is also a great track. All in all this album "Thornography" is good and I love listening to it very much.

0 comments: