Sunday, June 3, 2007

A Mistake

I have made a very silly mistake which has put my friendship in jeopardy however I am giving my best to keep that friendship alive and there is no such thing which would prevent me to do so. Isn't it obvious that people make mistakes sometimes ? I am not an alien so I too made a mistake. Does that silly mistake have no forgiveness? I had found a very good friend in years and I am not going to loose my friend in any way. Doesn't matter what I might have to do. For me friends are my biggest assets in my life because friend is a friend and the definition of a friend can never be written in words I guess.

Though in my case, I admit that I made a small mistake and it wasn't an unjustifiable one. After that mistake I tried this and that which accumulated more and more silly mistakes. If only I would be given a chance to justify myself I could have listed a hundred reasons which compelled me to make that mistake. It is really very hard when you don't get the opportunity to explain and it is harder when you think of missing your good friend forever. This has happened to me several times but this time it's a different story because the person at the other end is real stubborn. But the only remaining thing is "Hope". That very "hope" is prolonging my chances of getting my friend back. At any cost, I look forward to getting my friend back. I won't give up won't give up and won't give up.

0 comments: