Sunday, June 24, 2007

Impatience

There he is again in his previous bed but this time sleeping and sleeping and sleeping. .

I was waiting with a story book this time because he likes books and stories .Tt's a sight when he reads newspapers almost covering whole of his body and what we can see is his tiny little fingers.

When I stepped in the room, he was asleep ,I waited till he opened his eyes ,I was so happy that he haven’t forgot to sake hand with me but again he closed his eyes falling asleep. I sat beside his bed so that I could show him my story book but he slept and slept and slept and why not, he was sedated! Oh!

After some hours he opened his eyes crying “mummy !mummy” she was not there so I went and showed him Aladdin and princess of Baghdad, He was quiet in seconds as I showed him pictures but I had not turned few pages and I noticed he was asleep again.ah!. Last time he made me impatient demanding stories and stories and stories, ( I remember I had to make up a story about a bag containing his toys and even about “water”ha ha so boring topic to make a plot) and this time I wanted to tell him a story and he's busy sleeping only..But he looks beautiful this way.

Every time he comes, there is a difference in him and the way I feel for him, kind of subtle but there is …………………………I wish god would do some miracle for him, I wish he would not keep so long accounts.

0 comments: