Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Hritik Scandal

Some times back in Nepal there occurred a very devastating violence regarding the comments of some hindi cine star. As the star said he did not like Nepal at all, the fans here started burning his effigies, vandalizing shops which sold movies and posters. This is really shameful act. If someone does not like Nepal then are we supposed to force them to like it? In this age of freedom any one can say what they like or hate. So there was no question of bringing violence and vandalizing our own property. I, in fact don’t watch hindi movies at all and I hate hindi movies. But this I condemn this kind of act because we can’t force any one to like and love my country. If some one hates my nation I must seek some other way so as to make my nation be loved. The incident which happened due to a comment from an Indian star is really worthless and should not have taken place. Hope some day all the youths of Nepal will understand what freedom meant.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh !
oh! k ho?

Hritik may adore anything or abhor anything ,its personal,but he yells that in media,that remains no longer personal I think.

AG Gardiner says"LIBERTY IS NOT A PERSONAL AFFAIR ONLY BUT ALSO A SOCIAL CONTRACT ".And I think BOTH Samundra and Hritik need to give it a thought.He has no right to hurt sentiments of Nepalese people.

But I do admit destroying own property is nothing but foolishness.Everyone should understand that.