Friday, June 22, 2007

First Payment

I have a long list of the first payments that I have received through this and that what I have engaged in. Lately I had a big fish which happens to be the first ever payement that I reveived through blogging and that opportunity was given to me by payperpost. When I recall the day when I was to receive my first pay through online blogging wow, it feels so nice. My friend the author of dvasports.com was there to help me out. He gave me a number which was my password and then I went to the money transfer agency and gave them the number. I never believed that I could get hard cash through online blogging. Then the person at the teller asked me for my identity card and had me signed on a piece of paper. The paper which I signed had eighteen thousand and something. I was really nervous and when the person at the teller handed me the cash I was literally trembling probably due to astonishment, joy, excitement, nervousness just can't figure it out. Wow man when I kept the cash in my wallet I felt like I am the wealthiest man on the planet. The hard earned money makes you feel so I guess. Thanks to the author of dvasports.com for guiding me to such a path and I really appreciate that man.

0 comments: