Friday, June 29, 2007

Careers Before Me

There are a million of ways to earn my living and not only earn my living but to raise my standard of living too. The development in media and information technology, I have been in confusion regarding what to do in future. Whenever I see buikers build off show, I would like to start a motorcycle work station and do those stuffs shown in the recorded telecasts. The other one called the Miami Ink provokes me to give a hand on tattooing. I love arts and crafts so this one also inspires me a lot. Apart from these when watching some programs in the cable tv shows I also like to get into music and sometimes be a truck driver too. Hearing the story of how Mc Donald started, I too like to start a small restaurant and etc etc. There are really so many things which I can choose.

0 comments: