Monday, June 18, 2007

All Time Best Songs In My List

There are so many good songs in my list but for now I want to list only two of them in here. The first one is a music video of Alanis Morisette my all time favorite artist and the song is called "Thank You". This is the greatest video in my list. I hate female singers exposing their body and dancing around almost naked shaking their hips. Here in this video Alanis gets completely nude and wow man she looks so beautiful in fact the most beautiful woman in the planet. I just can't describe her beauty. The usual care free attitude of Alanis can be seen in this video. Great video.

Another song which comes in my list is the song called "More Than Words" by "Extreme". The guitar magician Nuno Buttoncourt has proved why he is the best guitariest of all time and more to it the singing style of Pat Badger adds more flavour to this song. The video is also great as we can see the drummer and the bassist reading newspaper sitting on a couch and the remaing two singing this melody. The guitar piece is a masterpiece and so is the video. This is a great song with very different style and the video does not need more description.

0 comments: