Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Too Much Aired Song

I was so excited about the latest Linkin Park’s new video which was due to be premiered in the VH1 Music Channel. The date which I don’t remember on which it was supposed to be premiered however I got the chance to watch the new video. I am not sure if it was aired the first time or not. After that premier day every time I scan through music channels I see that video and its really irritating me. The song is aired on an on and there is no stopping which is disgusting. However in other perspective the music channel has no other videos to air so I have to compromise and think that someone like me who had been eagerly waiting for that new video could get a chance to watch it. Same thing happened when Avril Lavigne’s new single video called the ‘Girlfriend’ was premiered. Anyways the Linkin Park’s new video is good to watch but not again and again.

0 comments: