Monday, May 7, 2007

Some Chocolates I Owe

Do I need a reason to buy someone some chocolaetes? Yes I admit that it is weird of someone if a stranger simply offers some chocolates but the offeree of my offer is not a strange person to me however I am not sure about the persceptive of the offeree. My offeree probably takes me as a stranger which is the only factor which voids the offer that I am offering. I do what I feel I should do. Like Armstrong's quote "One small leap for me, a giant leap for mankind". This imples in my offer. The offeree did something good to me which might just be a small thing in the offeree's view but that very small thing was the best that could ever happen in my career. Thus I owe my offeree some chocolates and there is no reason at the other end denying my offer. Folks, do you see any doubts in my offer?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

dui sabda