Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Robinson Crusoe’s Life

At times I always believed in Robinson Crusoe’s life to be filled with joy. Living alone would be better than anything when you have no dread at all regarding society, present or the future, family or the friends and personal egos. Perhaps I was wrong. I have very few friends and they are good. I don’t have any single bad folks around me. They are always there to help me in all kinds of situation. Sometimes I wonder why and how did I get such wonderful friends. I just can’t imagine myself without one of these good friends of mine and the only thing which haunts me is “Will I be able to keep them up with me for the rest of my life?” Though I do not believe in God, I still pray to God to keep my friends forever. My friends are my only asset and I don’t care about the fake possessions in this materialistic world.

0 comments: