Friday, May 25, 2007

Pay Per Post Encouraged Me To Write

After I signed up for the payperpost I have been compelled to write. Though writing is not among my favorite things but I have to write no matter what the subject matter is. Recently I have received some nice accolades from my friends and strangers as well which has really motivated me to write. Though my writing skill is not good enough I have started liking the habit of writing. The inability of expressing my inner feelings in the form of words is the only thing which is an obstacle for me and I am working hard on it. I have written so many things in my blog and those include several paid articles from different advertisers. This writing has been my primary concern nowadays as I get paid for what I write. There are so many well wishers around me who have encouraged me to write and I pray to God to keep those well wishers by my side forever. I have now made a new plan in my life to be a writer. I regard pay per post the turning point in my life which has really encouraged me to write. Hats off to the pay per post.

0 comments: