Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The End

I have been hearing from my friend of football blog that the end of everything is not far. By the year 2012 the earth will collapse and there will be nothing left. 2012 is here I should say. As he states that the earth will burst and kills and destroys everything which is here today. The ozone layer is almost finishing and thus the suns ray will directly reach the earth and nothing would be able to tolerate that heat. All the four seasons will change and winter would be no more winter and summer would not be summer anymore. Every year we have experienced the change in temperature as compared to the previous. The summer days are hotter than the previous years and so are the winter days. This personal experience of mine compels me to believe in my friend’s statement.

0 comments: