Monday, May 28, 2007

Embarrassing Me

I have this habit or nature which is so embarrassing at times. Whenever I hear jokes or some very funny incidents take place they don’t make me laugh immediately. And when I am walking alone in the streets on the following days I suddenly remember those jokes and incidents and I feel like laughing. I have had so many experiences when I am walking alone and burst into laughter remembering past humorous moments. Let me share an experience:

We always go to Basantapur after playing basketball. One day we went to a restaurant at Basantapur which was already crowded and everyone was having fun and making noise. We sat on a table. My friends started taking sip and they really lost control. The group on the other table was making noise and the noise was irritating everyone. One of my friends started shouting OYE OYE just to poke that noisy group. The tone in which he said OYE OYE was so funny all my friends laughed. Me being sober did not enjoy those OYE OYE words at all whereas I was furious at my own friends. After late night we all went home and the next day when I was walking alone I remembered my friend yelling OYE OYE and this was the moment I burst into laughter. (Hey guys… you all remember this, don’t you? Unish, Smeer, Amrit, Nishresh)

1 comments:

Amrit Man Dangol said...

Ya Sammer just reminded me of that moment. Those guys behind had quite a loud mouth and Unish's Oye Oye really was funny but still they didn't kept their mouth shut. lol!