Friday, May 11, 2007

Antim Grahan

Wow Antim Grahan is really superb. I haven't explored nepali death metal scene very deep but I have downloaded some songs from the linked site of Ktmrocks.com. There were two songs from Antim Grahan the names of the song which I don't remember but the songs are simply great. Whenever I am gloomy these antim grahan tracks help me get over this shitty situation. I don't have any words to express my feeling towards those guys who form Antim Grahan. Have tried to order two Antim Grahan's album through ktmrocks.com but in vain. Lord of misery is the name of one of the songs that I have downloaded and man it is awesome. There used to be a death metal band in Nepal but they don't exist now. Persuing further studies as they call it and went abroad and this is real shit. I appeal to Antim Grahan not to follow that cheap trend of leaving for aborad and leaving our music industry in no mans land. Antim Grahan. you have motivated me and I look forward to the same in the futiure and not like those ordinary bastards who leave Nepal for the sake of further studies as they call it. I don't know if they are studying there or cleaning dishes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

came across this post while browsing. you can order antim grahan's cds by emailing antim.grahan@hotmail.com
pls visit http://agrahan.hi5.com
to be in tune with antim grahans gigs and releases.
Antim Grahan's latest third album is also out.

TFF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.