Thursday, May 10, 2007

Alanis Morisette

The goddess in music is none other than Alanis Morisette. I love Alanis more than any other singers or songwriters or musicians in the whole world. Only a small negative gossip regarding Alanis is enough to raise my temper. It is even more fun watching her music videos. The way she nods her head throwing her long hair on either ways and the carefree kind of attitude is what I love the most about Alanis. Her lyrics are great and her voice is too good. One hand in my pocket and the other is flicking a cigarette is so perfect for me as I do the same while walking on the streets. Everyone should see her video called 'hand in my pocket' and not the original one but the live aucostic version and you will irrestibly fall in love with Alanis Morisette if you are of my type.

0 comments: