Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Addicted To Sports

Addicted To Sports is also a very interesting page to surf. It contains a lot of articles and materials regarding sports. The outlook of the page is simple yet very catchy. The color combination of the page is quite nice. The materials in dvasports are also worth reading and one can learn a lot. I personally have learnt a lot about Grand Prix and Moto GP. Though I was familiar with the names like Michael Schumacher, Valentino Rossi, David Coulthard, Raikonen etc. Addicted To Sports helped me know more than what I knew. The quotes quoted by some big formula one drivers are also quoted which makes it more interesting to read. There are articles regarding the pride fighting championship which is one of my favorite sports just to watch as I can’t even think of getting into the ring for such a brutal combat. The million ankle man Crocop with his high kick, oof this photo is more than watching a choreographed Vandame’s. The rest is good to read though more articles regarding other sports as well are highly suggested. I personally would like to read more about nine ball championship, golf, cricket, wwe would also be nice and lastly my favorite sports to watch rugby. I want more and more articles on rugby of the likes of six nations cup and the county rugby championships as well.

0 comments: