Friday, April 20, 2007

Re-Mixed Songs

The trend of remixing old songs is the hottest here in Nepal. Creating a remixed song is far easier than creating your own compositions. All the good old songs have been remixed in nepali music industry right now. It is not about rejuvenating the old songs but is a lack of creation I should say. You don’t need to worry about the lyrics and melody. It has already been done with a lot of hard work by the former musicians and the singers and thus makes remixing thing a hard work free task. I too have been thinking of remixing an old song and climbing on its back to reach the extreme popularity. I won’t have to worry about the melody and the lyrics as well. I just need go to a studio, there would be a lot of rappers who would rap for me for a petty buck and there will be djs who would mix up the melody and my vocals. It is the easiest way for me and to everyone as well to reach the peak of popularity. Remix sucks and sucks. It is a cheap trick not even cheap, it is the cheapest.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate remixed songs. It kills the essence of the original song. I would rather not make any music than do a remix. fuck remixes and re mixers .I would say create your own fuking musix and stop stealing from others.

commoner said...

OH SO U TOO R THINKING TO REMIX SONG, HE HE WHICH ONE?SURE WILL BUY ONE...........EMMM YOU ARE ALSO RIGHT IN ONE WAY BUT DONT YOU THINK TAKING OUT OLD SONGS FROM MUSEUM AND TAKING IT OUT ON AIR(USUALLY AS HIT NO)ONCE AGAIN IS GOOD?