Thursday, April 12, 2007

Price – Twisted Sisters

This is the name of a song of the band called “Twisted Sisters”. They are a very old western band from the late 80’s I guess and I happened to listen to them recently however the name Twisted sisters was not new to me. The lines of the chorus of the song “Price” goes like this. Coz it’s a game we gotta lose, though it’s a life we gotta choose and the price is our own life until its done. Wow man the wording of this song is very nice and inspiring. Myself being in a very critical state of mind, got over it in an instant when I heard this song. How come so nice songs remain unknown to me in the past when my self esteem was so low. Anyway it is great to have one now. They are really angels who perhaps taught me how to live. Cheers, thumbs up, high five and everything to them however they I mean the band don’t exist anymore. Thanks Twisted Sisters.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coz it’s a game we gotta lose, though it’s a life we gotta choose and the price is our own life until its done...... so fucking true!!!! i also like this song a lot as it's very much realistic...... cause the euphoria is not in winning the game it's in playing the game ...... there is nothing in this world which lasts for ever....... no matter what u achieve or how u win eventually u'll have to lose all that u have and scoot..... that's the way it is.... cause life is meant to lose not to win..... once u develop a habit of losing ..... there will be no arrogance no greed no jealousy no nothing inside u...... levitating your soul and making it so damn easy for the voyage which starts after life.......
weird isn't it ????? my own philosophy.....
amit.