Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Oprah Winfrey Show

As on third of April 2007 the television talk show called ‘Oprah Winfrey Show’ yet again made me cry. I just can’t help myself from shedding a tear while watching Oprah’s talk shows. The program dealt with a lady who was into drugs and some how overcame it. The former addict had also been chosen as an intern in the White House. She also had her relationship ended with her sister due to drugs. After being cured at a Rehab she was invited to the Oprah Winfrey Show and there she met her sister after such a long time. Her sister was crying with tears running down her cheeks and finally hugged her missed sister who was now very clean and sober. This very moment made me cry and I just could not watch any more of that emotion as I stood up and went away from my television set. I don’t have a word for Oprah to describe what she is. Genius, Goddess, Saint, Miraculous woman, nah .. … more than every word I can say.

0 comments: