Monday, April 2, 2007

Mirik Jhill

The most beautiful place I have ever been to, beyond the border is Mirik which is in Darjeeling a part of India. Darjeeling itself is called the ‘Queen of hills’. It is a very lovely place with very less number of populations. There is a large pond in the middle with a bridge. There are tall trees on the banks of that lake. Beside that there is a small pond where one can enjoy boating. A very large open ground is there where you can ride horse. The ground has some small tea shops where you can get the best of tea, the Darjeeling tea. Wow man Mirik is a real picturesque place. I just can’t define the beauty of Mirik within my capability. If only I could spend the remaining days of my life at Mirik, I would sacrifice an opportunity to go the Mars.

0 comments: