Thursday, April 19, 2007

Collins College

Education is such a thing that has become very important in anyone's life. Experience matter the most however the role of education in a person's life is vital. I want to share my own experience. I attended an interview for a vacant position in a company which I would die to get in and I was rejected due to my academic background. My experience did not count at all in this case. This might have happened to anyone so education has some value in our daily life. Collins College is the place where I could probably restart my academic carrier. Collins College is the college of design and technology which is the hottest cake currentlyd in the world. I would be referring everyone who are going to persue further studies to join the Collin College. At times education counts and it is important to take education seriously.

0 comments: