Friday, April 13, 2007

Best Friend

A friend is the one who is there in your need and the best friend is the one who sits outside your exams hall and whispers you to submit the papers and come out and go for a movie. I have such an experience with my best friend. It was in my 12th grade final examinations of Maths. I was totally blank in that subject however I had a friend who was seated next to me. As I went to the examination hall I found out that my friend was giving up this paper. Startled and nervous I had no other plans except for conveniencing my friend. I did not even know the name of the book I was appearing for the exams. It took me almost an hour to convenience him to sit in the exams before he agreed. The bell rang and we had the question paper in our hands. I literally copied each and every word or numbers from my friend. I never did a single solution by myself as I was totally blank with the subject. At last we both appeared the exams and I did not know if I would clear the papers. Finally the results came out. To a big surprise I passed the exams whereas my friend failed. I don’t know how it happened but I somehow passed. I really felt pity on my friend. I was the copier and I passed whereas he failed. As the above statement of friendship goes, my friend’s best friend is me. Hehe

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAS WONDERING WHAT KIND OF BF U GOT WHO CALLS U FOR MOVIE DURING AN EXAM............NEVER GUESSED U WOULD END UP WITH HEHE........FATAHA