Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yamaha Guitars

The pioneer name in musical instruments manufacturers is Yamaha. This Japanese giant in the music industry has a lot to offer to the musicians be it professional or amateur. Back in my school days I had a chance to play a Yamaha hollow guitar which belonged to a friend of my friend. Till then I have never thought of buying any other hollow guitars. Though I am not a professional guitarist or musician I love playing guitar very much. The moment I took that Yamaha in my hands and played a chord, I felt like wow man it is irresistible, wow man I can play like Carlos Santana. The sound that came was pure and loud and heavy. I just can’t define the sound it produced. For me the front runner in the hollow guitars is Yamaha. It leaves the names like Gibson, Tronad far behind. With a Yamaha hollow guitar in my hand I can impress anyone by singing the “KISS” classic “Every time I look at you” or the Sheryl Crow’s version of “Sweet Child Of Mine”. I am a much unplugged music lover when it comes to playing but for hearing there is no boundary but the hip-hop and boy bands kinds of music.

0 comments: