Monday, March 19, 2007

Tintin

One of the worlds’s most preferred character in comic world is Tintin. He is a bald headed boy always accompanied by his pet dog Snowy. In times of trouble and in fun Snowy is always there with Tintin. There have been many publications on Tintin’s character but haven’t got to read all of them. I have read some like Tintin in Tibet in which he also comes to Kathmandu which is really fascinating. Tintin on the Moon, Tintin In North America and some others which I don’t really remember. Tintin is not a person having supernatural powers but a very normal human being. He does very great heroic work sometimes knowingly and sometimes unknowingly. Whatever he does it brings out a good result. Sometimes he gets into very worse circumstances that keep my jaws wide open and somehow he gets over it. The excitement created is just unexplainable. The character became very popular that Hollywood brought it into big screen through animated movies. For me it did not bring the same amount of joy and pleasure as I got through books. The animated movie was just a waste. Going through the book is more enjoyable. I don’t know the real story of who created the character but its awesome and they are highly credited by me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ya I agree with you.Its a lot more fun reading it than watching it.I love Tintin and "asterix and obelix".these are the best comic books ever.