Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Thai Movie

The trend of movie making has always been changing. In my olden days there used to be war movies which everyone fancied, then the kung fu movies, ghost movies and recently they have gone above human imagination through sci-fi effects. These sci-fi movies are hard to understand and have to be watched several times to get to its story. As far as my taste goes I like movies of street fights. Lately the Thai movies have been creating revolution in such trends. The fight choreography is very nice and real. The movies like “Ong Bak” and “Tom Yung Gook” are really interesting to watch. However the story is not that fascinating, the fights are good. I enjoyed each and every fight scenes in those movies as I love watching kick boxing more than anything. The actors do not match the character they play but who cares until the fights are more than good. We saw Bruce Lee, Jackie Chang, Van Dame, Jet Lee and now the successor is the Thai fighter. If only the leading actor had been good in acting in addition to his fighting skills he would be eyed upon by Hollywood big shots. As we know what can Hollywood do such actors. They take those kinds of people to the extreme. I see a nice scope for those kinds of Thai movies in the future and will long to see such movies.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice writing dood.I love those two Muai Thai kick boxing movies.I think they are the best martial are movie ever.I agree the story line is not good but the fight scenes are damn good.I hope they make another muai thai movie soon.