Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Songs That Energizes Me

Being a music lover I savor each and every kinds of music. Music creates and generates some kind of energy in me perhaps it does to everyone. The numbers which comes into my list of songs which energizes me is “Can’t stop loving you” by Van Halen, “Hey Jude” by “The Beatles”. Every morning when I am getting dressed, I listen to Van Halen’s can’t stop loving you and this song literally makes me leap. Everyone knows what kind of musician is Eddie Van Halen. As I have heard in one of the compliments by another great musician is that you give him a guitar having two rusty strings and listen to him playing. The second song which energizes me is Hey Jude by the Beatles. This song has a soft starting and ends up in a very heavy style. All the frustrations are poured in the final stages of the song. Not only this but the song also has a nice moral I guess. Don’t carry the world upon your shoulder, you were meant to go out and get her, these phrases are quite inspiring. The Beatles still rule on this day. Naaaa naaa naaa na na na hey Jude

0 comments: