Thursday, March 29, 2007

Precious Moments

I look back through the vista of years gone by. Recalling all those happy and joyful moments I miss every single of them. However there is no point being in grief for all those missed good old days. I had a crush on a cute girl in my school and I was so afraid to express my feelings towards her. Before I could finally gather all my courage and tell her, it was too late. We used to bunk classes every single day. When we were out in the park bunking classes my mind used to be occupied by thoughts like why did I bunk, staying in class would have been better, and when I stayed in class I used to think the opposite way round. Sometimes I used to get involved in brawls having no good reason. All those things which could have been the worst in every angle then also sound sweet right now. The then stupid mistakes, shameless incidents, embarrassing moments, they all pinches me in a sweet way. Those were all the happy moments of my bygone days. Now I sit in a cozy chair and think of all those days comparing my present time. Nowadays I just hang out with my friends, do my usual work, spend half the day at the office, spend the remaining with my family and etc. Most of the times I have all those memoirs in my mind which used to be so very full of fun. Lately I realized that the time I am having right now is not in anyway lesser happy. I might compare this time in the future and miss this very moment. So I came up to a point that every single moment is bliss. I missed my schooldays and in the near future I will miss this present life. Thinking of the good old days never really helps in creating a good or better time. Live in the present and cherish every single moments as you are going to miss this very moment in the future.

0 comments: