Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Pluto

The world has been more and more intellectual as the days go by. Recently the scientists in the NASA have decided to exclude Pluto from the family of solar systems. Pluto is no more a planet. What was it until now? We had been studying in books about the planet and now it is not a planet anymore. I still remember when I answered to a question in a quiz competition back in my second grade. The question was which is the farthest planet from the earth. Pluto was what I answered and we were the winners. It is now an unbelievable story perhaps a fable. Some day the number of continents of the world might also decrease I guess. Antarctica being an uninhabited land may be excluded from the list of continents of the world or the study might come to a point of some silly and stupid excuses to exclude Antarctica from the list of the continents of the world. I will still remember the name of the seventh continent called Antarctica even if the global warming created the whole ice berg to melt if it is excluded. Pluto is still a planet which still exists in the nine planet solar system.

0 comments: