Thursday, March 22, 2007

One Day Remains By Alter Bridge

Being a Creed fan I have always like the way Mark Tremonti’s guitar playing style. I followed him to Alter Bridge. The debut album of Alter Bridge “One Day Remains” is very nice indeed with all the touch of creed in constant. Their styles are of the same as they used to be and the new vocalist has done his job very impressively. The one that I liked the most in the album is “Open Your Eyes”. It has got the melody and the heaviness. The title song called “One Day Remains” did not catch my attention but the rest is good. Metalingus, Find the real, Down to my last are very good. I just can’t explain how much I love Mark’s playing style. Each and every note he plays I find it great. All in all the album got me on my knees and its worth listening time and time again.

0 comments: