Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Napalm Death

Death metal is the only healing thing in the world which helps you escape boredom, frustration and self low esteem. Napalm Death is such a British band which comes to the top of my list of those death metal bands. In fact I love all the songs in which the drummer has used double bass. I haven’t been able to explore too many albums of Napalm Death though I have been listening to this album called “Inside the torn apart” for the past few weeks. There is no such single factor which addicted me to this album. It is simply great. Early in the morning the first thing I do is getting the napalm death album turn on and the last thing I do for the day is the same. There is no answer why napalm death is so good. We have a problem in the market that we don’t get cds which we are looking for. Its very hard to get one and I got this one in a music store in Biratnagar which could have been remained piled up there for a very long time, and that too not a cd but a tape recorder cassette. After all what I found and bought is worth.

0 comments: