Friday, March 23, 2007

Classical Music

I always keep on exploring several genres of music. The last one I tried was the Classical Masterpiece Collection of the great legends in classical music. The Collection had all the great names like Mozart, Chopin, Beethoven, Schubert, Vivaldi and many more. I haven’t heard all of them yet however I listened to Antonio Vivaldi. Wow man it is so great and the melody suited my flavor. The album has many pieces and I like the one called “Alegro” of the spring section which comes in the four seasons category. Isn’t it wonderful of anyone to pour his or her feeling through music and without lyrics. Before going to bed put off the lights and listen to Antonio Vivaldi, you reach nirvana. This habit of listening to Vivaldi has partially diverted my taste to orchestra music. They have got the melody, timings, feelings and possibly everything. This is a must for every music lovers.

0 comments: