Friday, March 16, 2007

Caterpillar Boots

The most comfortable and trendy boots is none other than the Caterpillar Boots. I had a pair or caterpillar and kept on putting it on until I tore it out. In my opinion there is no better boots than the caterpillars. The color is the best thing you find in Caterpillar boots. The durability of these boots is long and it is good for every occasion say for a rough as well as formal get ups. There are some big names in the world of boots like the Dr. Martins, Timberland, Couber-G and Carterbilly among the top ranked but I prefer only the Caterpillars. The first cut is the deepest; I had a pair of caterpillars and haven’t tried any other so Caterpillars are the best to me. They come in a wide variety of models, with or without steel toes, full as well as half, party shoes, sandals and lately they have also come up with canvas shoes. Those canvas shoes are also very nice and can compete with the Vans, Addidas, Fila or the Puma. As far as I have heard, the caterpillar shoes were specially made for the people working in mines and huge constructions. The company which builds vehicles like trucks, cranes, dozers started manufacturing and designing shoes for their people. Gradually it became so popular that it had to be commercialized. Till then the caterpillar boots have no turning back and they rule the world of shoes. All in all there is no better boots than the Caterpillars. Go get a pair and find it for yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate these kinds of shoes.I don't think they are comfortable at all.I always wear sports shoes and its more comfortable than caterpillar boots for sure.

Constantin said...

THE BEST !!!
Electrical Hazard
Slip Resistant SuperWelt™ Construction
Full Grain Leather Upper
WHAT CAN YOU WANT MORE ! BRAVO CATERPILLAR !