Thursday, February 22, 2007

Football Blog

This blog as the name suggests is not purely a football blog, however we can call it an arsenel blog. Each and every game, fixtures, player's profile has been included in this blog but only those belonging to arsenel. If football indicates only arsenal its really unfair. They are a good county club from England with a very strong attacking lineup as well as a very good mid field, they do not represent the whole football. Afterall this blog is nice and worth reading the materials in it. Inclusice of other football clubs as well as players is highly suggested. The blog also contains some interesting links like the uefa official site and some other blogger's blog. I have really learnt a lot on how to write reviews on subject matters with which I am not familiar. Credos to the way he posts his reviews and posts. I see a very little room for improvement in this blog. Everything is good. It has also motivated and inspired me on making money through pay per post. There is a link to pay per post which lets one to register and join. Making money through the internet has always been a vague for me untill I happened to see this blog and somehow I have started believing what used to be a vague for me. This motivation is highly regarded and the same thing is expected in the future as well.

0 comments: