Tuesday, January 9, 2007

People I Admire The Most

The name which comes at the top of my list of people whom I admire the most is Oprah Winfrey. I define her as a saint. The way she brings tears of joy in my eyes is indefinable. I have seen many series of her talk show “Oprah Winfrey Show”, I just can’t forget any of them which I have managed to view so far or help myself from sobbing. One time richest woman on the planet she is more than just showing off what she possess. Whatever she does, she does it for humanity.


The second name in my list is Amy Lee the latest vocalist of Evanescence. In one of the news I head that she loves to show her talent and not her body which most female singers do to gain publicity. Yes indeed if you are a female singer you got to sing not dance around naked and attract people and follow a cheap trick.


The third name is Jharana Bajracharya. She is a former Miss Nepal. I was impressed when I happened to watch an interview in a TV program There were a lot of scandals about her role is some hindi movie. There I found out how bold she is. She did what she felt is right. The answers she gave to some ridiculous and conservative questions were so very full of confidence and worth a slap right in the face of the interviewer.

0 comments: